Wickliffe, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician for an immediate opportunity. This is a full-time position and hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Provide priority guidance to maintenance crew
- Perform some panel building, welding, and Mill and Lathe machining
- Follow-up on work of maintenance crew
- Read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Troubleshoot industrial electrical codes
- Follow and abide all OSHA safety compliance rules
- Guide staff towards higher skill levels and workmanship
- Must have strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Must have previous machining and welding experience
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot industrial electrical codes
- Must be able to follow all OSHA safety compliance rules
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. Any candidate that is familiar with NEPA 79 is preferred and has experience with programmable controllers, servo controls, and mechanical power presses is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.