Streetsboro, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Technician whose main focus is to keep the production and material handling equipment safely maintained to maximize efficiency and insure safe operations and on-time delivery of products. Typical work hours are Monday through Friday, from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, this position is an “as needed” basis.
- Repair and maintain plant equipment in an efficient manner
- Create and utilize preventative maintenance programs and keep up-to-date
- Help eliminate machine downtown and coordinate outside maintenance services as required
- Order parts to keep equipment operating in a safe/efficient basis
- Help train others, follow all company policies and procedures, keep work areas clean and organized, and report any problems to the supervisor
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5+ years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility, preferably steel processing
- Must have a strong working knowledge of electricity, welding and burning, hydraulic repair, PLC knowledge and understanding, machine and crane repair, and preventative maintenance programs
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Must be able to follow all company safety rules and environmental guidelines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.