Walton Hills, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machinist/Maintenance Technician to create the tools and fixtures needed to produce and maintain quality products, troubleshoot machinery, and perform general machine maintenance to keep production running smoothly. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Design and create tools and fixtures necessary to produce quality products
- Monitor and improve the performance of tools, dies, and fixtures
- Troubleshoot machinery, perform maintenance on electrical and mechanical machines, and automate machines to improve production efficiency
- Replace machine parts necessary for the machinery
- Perform basic maintenance and remove and replace worn or broken machine parts
- Maintain a clean and safe work area, adhere to all company policies and procedures, and observe all safety and health regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED along with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be proficient at setting-up, operating, and adjusting tool room equipment with minimal assistance
- Must be able to work from detailed blueprints and design sketches, verbal explanations, and hand sketches
- Must be proficient at troubleshooting machinery and performing maintenance on electrical and mechanical machines
- Use precision measurement tools accurately and work to close tolerance
- PLC knowledge is helpful
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.