Walton Hills, OH | Possible Temp to Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Operator who will be responsible for operating production machinery and will be physically handling material to load and unload machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Work with the manufacturing team to produce customer orders and meet daily manufacturing goals
- Operate manufacturing equipment and understand their capabilities
- Ensure materials are used as per the specifications for each job and that all equipment is being correctly utilized
- Perform simple manual tasks involving lifting and moving products
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 2 years of machine operation experience
- Must have basic math and good communication skills
- Must have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must be punctual, have good attendance and a “get it done” attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.