Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Machine Operator. Training will be performed on first shift, for 1 to 2 weeks, and then will move to second shift with hours being 3:18 p.m. to 11:50 p.m.
- Operate Milling, CNC Milling, Lathe, Drill Presses, and Saw Machines
- Maintain quality level of all parts produced
- Use micrometers, calipers, and other measuring tools to inspect parts
- Understand cycle times, time estimates, and control projects
- Load and unload material and keep machine in a clean working condition
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experience operating various CNC Machines
- Must have a working knowledge of mics, calipers, and other measuring tools
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have an understanding of cycle times and time estimates
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.