Machine Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44102 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing and supply company is seeking Machine Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and general housekeeping duties in a safe, prompt, and conscientious manner with priorities of safety, quality, production, and compliance with all safety procedures. You need to be shift flexible for this position.
- Be mechanically oriented and at least understand basic mechanical concepts
- Exhibit fine motor skills and have the hand strength required to efficiently use common tools
- Become a qualified and safe operator of a fork lift truck, floor sweeper, and floor scrubber
- Be focused and self-motivated so that assigned tasks can be promptly and safely accomplished without continuous supervision
- Exhibit a sense of cleanliness and orderliness
- Must have previous machine maintenance and forklift experience
- Must be able to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures as they pertain to the tasks which are assigned
- Must be able to communicate in an understandable manner and comprehend the instructions
- Must be agile and nimble enough to comfortably work in very tight spaces around the machines
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds without injury or pain
- Must understand and perform all work with team concepts in mind
- Must comply with all established company policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.