Columbia Station, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Logistics Associate to pull orders from stock, package orders, load, unload, and move materials within work site. Hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Inspect, sort, package, and weigh material
- Set-up and operate pallet wrappers, weight scales, computers, and barcode label printing equipment
- Interpret printed schedules, factory work orders, load sheets and/or Bill of Ladings to effectively sort and package accordingly
- Hand pack, hand sort, load pallet, operate automatic feed sorter, and packaging line
- Generate labels, complete paperwork, and load/unload trucks
- Handle overflow of materials and report shortages of supplies
- Make daily tow motor preventative maintenance checks and properly care for all equipment used and for cleanliness of work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous material handling and packaging experience
- Must be familiar using pallet wrappers, weight scales, printing equipment, and computers
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to complete all paperwork on time and accurately
- Must be responsible, reliable, and energetic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.