Level 2 Mechanical Assembler
Bedford Heights, OH | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is seeking a Level 2 Mechanical Assembler for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble products for blasters, siphon blasters, air tools, hammers, and abrasive blast cabinets
- Work in the warehouse loading, unloading, and stocking inventory, packing products, and maintaining and ordering supplies
- Basic computer skills for printing labels, bills of materials, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and assemble equipment
- Machine siphon guns and operate skin pack machines
- Assist the Shipping and Paint Departments when needed
- Operate simple manual machines when instructed
- Keep work area clean
- Must have 1 to 2 years mechanical assembly experience
- Must have knowledge using hand and power tools
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand single level bills of materials
- Must have the ability to take and follow directions
- Must be flexible to assist in other departments when required
- Must be able to work independently with no supervision
- Must keep work area clean at all times
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.