Lead Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44135 | Temp-to-Hire
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Lead Maintenance Technician for a full-time position. Official hours are 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. with overtime available.
- Perform basic plumbing and electrical wiring repairs
- Operate a tow motor and/or scissor lift
- Open and close the factory
- Supervise the custodial crew
- Must have maintenance experience working in a factory environment
- Must be familiar making electrical and plumbing repairs
- Must have experience operating a tow motor and scissor lift
- Must have good communication and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable opening and closing the shop at the required times
- Must be a team player
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.