Bedford, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is offering an immediate opportunity for a Laboratory Manager. This is a first shift position.
- Manage a twenty-four hour Analytical Laboratory
- Supervise technicians performing daily analytical tasks and mechanical testing
- Teach technicians and production personnel
- Develop test methods and procedures
- Learn Copper-based Metallurgy
- Interface with all departments and customers as necessary
- Be responsible for all analytical outputs of the laboratory
- Materials Science or Metallurgy degree preferred. A degree in a technical or engineering field will be considered
- Must have a hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Must be self-motivated with strong problem solving skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have proficient Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.