Industrial Maintenance Technician
Warren, OH 44483 | Temp-to-Hire
This large machine shop is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technician for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair:
- 24/120/220/480 volt Systems - AC and DC Units
- Program Logic Controllers, Computer Numeric Controllers, low voltage circuit boards, and variable frequency drives
- Lincoln and Miller Welding Power units, wire feeder systems, MIG, Stick, and TIG Units, Submerged Arc Welding units, flux supply systems, wire dispensing systems, Robotic Arms and/or Multi Axis Manipulators, and Infinity Rotary Positioners
- Manual, PLC, and CNC machinery
- Overhead top running and underhung cranes
- Wall mounted and pedestal mounted jib hoist
- Forklift repairs and preventative maintenance,
- Mobile JLG 2-man boom lifts
- Scissor jack lifts
- Concrete and mason work, general building and grounds maintenance
- Overhead lighting, plumbing, heat treat gas furnaces, and soldering copper
- Fabrication experience
- Burning torch and plasma arc operations and repairs
- Heavy machinery, transmission, and gearbox repairs
- Preventative maintenance programs on industrial heavy duty machinery
- Blueprint reading
- Must have previous Industrial Maintenance experience
- Must have a drafting background with the ability to draw up a hard copy of prints
- Must be familiar with industrial lubricants, cleaners, and compressed air units
- Strong industrial plumbing, electrical, concrete, mason, general building, grounds, welding, and fabrication skills is required
- Must have ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair equipment and machinery
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have a strong sense of responsibility, integrity, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, and follow all safety policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.