Industrial Maintenance Technician
Brunswick, OH 44212 US
An industrial manufacturing company has an opening for an Industrial Maintenance Technician to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Work on all types of CNC and Hydraulically controlled equipment
- Perform troubleshooting and diagnostics on all equipment and locate problems
- Dismantle, repair, replace, and assemble parts using hand tools and power tools
- Inspect drives, motors, belts, check fluid levels, and replace filters
- Follow and maintain checklists
- Perform other maintenance duties as needed
- Two to three years prior industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Must be mechanically inclined and previously worked in an industrial setting
- Must have the ability to work on all types of CNC and Hydraulically controlled equipment
- Must have strong troubleshooting or diagnostic skills
- Must be able to use hand and power tools while being safety-conscious
- The ability to follow and maintain checklists is needed
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
This company is willing to train someone out of Technical School or has previously performed car maintenance or welding tasks.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.