General Laborers Clambake Season - 6 needed
Mentor, OH | Indefinite
This food distribution company is offering General Laborers for the Clambake Season. This is a seven week assignment and hours and days will vary.
- Assist in the washing and sterilization of clambake equipment, as well as assembling, pulling down, and putting away of equipment
- Assist in order processing, order selection, pot returns, and general and outdoor cleaning
- Help load and unload trucks, lifting 50 to 80 pounds, and carry finished products to customers vehicles
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be familiar using push carts, two-wheel walkers, and manual pallet jacks
- Must have work boots
- Must be a team player
- Must be responsible for acknowledging your schedule and being on time
- Must be able to list between 50 to 80 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.