Lakewood, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is seeking a Furnace Operator for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You need to be shift flexible for this position.
- Read production schedules to determine production sequence and temperature requirements
- Operate heat treating furnaces correctly and accurately following pre-determined recipes
- Examine parts to ensure conformance to customer specifications
- Assist in hardness testing
- Load and unload furnaces
- Maintain heat number and grade traceability for parts throughout the heat treatment process
- Operate forklift and/or squeeze truck to transport parts between machining, cooling, heat treat, and inspection areas
- Maintain neat and orderly work place at all times
- Must have experience as an Industrial furnace operator
- Experience in quench and temper furnaces and induction hardening equipment is a plus
- Must be able to follow production schedules, pre-determined recipes, and customer specifications
- Must be able to operate a tow motor and/or squeeze truck
- Must be safety-conscious and able to keep area neat and orderly
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.