*First Shift Expeditor
Berea, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This medical facility is offering an immediate, full-time position for a first shift Expeditor who will work directly under the Customer Service Supervisor. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Identify and move ahead orders/shipments that are for VIP clients, oldest orders, deadlines orders, and re-orders due to initial errors
- Assist the order/shipping department getting orders filled and shipped to customers with an allotted time period
- Communicate with other supervisors when they need a particular order found and put on priority
- Use correctly colored coded stamps on orders according to priority
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read and write in the English Language
- Must have the ability be on your feet all day
- Must have own reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.