Cleveland, OH | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is seeking a Fabricator Apprentice for an immediate, full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Consult drawings or prints prior to run to gain an understanding of what is required and locate labor/cycle times
- Use hand tools, saws, drill press, jointers, routers, and strip heaters
- Use basic fabrication techniques of cutting, routing, cementing, and strip heating and follow instructions
- Run production jobs that have been set-up and maintain tolerance and quality
- Document all changes in procedure
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have prior fabrication experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have a working knowledge of hand tools, saws, etc.
- Must be able to understand drawings or prints and instructions
- Must have an understanding of cycle times and time estimates
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.