Extrusion Operators - 5 needed
Twinsburg, OH | Temp to Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking Extrusion Machine Operators for immediate, long-term opportunities. These are second and third shift positions.
- Operate a co-extrusion process of custom plastic profiles
- Service, repair, and operate extrusion equipment
- Initial line set-up and change-overs following posted schedule
- Responsible for detailed completion of all on line, QC, and production data reporting
- Blend materials and load hoppers to meet product specifications and order needs
- Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification and quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
- Maintain and repair equipment, tools, and work area as scheduled or as needed
- Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas through 5S and LEAN manufacturing methods
- Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, operational efficiency, and safety metrics
- Must have 2 years extrusion operator experience in a manufacturing environment along with tow motor experience
- Must have a mechanical background. Experience working with plastic extrusion equipment, precision measurement devices, or computerized control systems is desirable.
- Experience with quality control; ISO experience is preferred and prior participation in a Six Sigma or Lean Project a plus
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel Experience
- Must be detail-oriented and have a mathematical aptitude
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast paced environment is required with a commitment to continuous improvement and shift flexible
- Must have the ability to deal with ambiguity and change and support multiple processes
- Must be self-directed, goal-oriented, customer-focused, reliable, and punctual
- Must be willing to learn new processes and create solutions to address production and efficiency related issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.