Independence, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This supply company is seeking an Executive Assistant for an immediate, full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate COO’s daily calendar, activities, and travel arrangements
- Schedule meetings and take notes
- Review mail, respond to requests, and follow-up on action items
- Complete monthly expense reports and generate quarterly reports
- Coordinate monthly new hire and employee recognition lunches
- Respond to inquiries and calls as needed
- Receive and direct visitors
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Respond to requests for information and data
- Prepare and modify correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Prepare meeting agendas and power point presentations
- Support on-going projects and perform other duties as needed
- Must have 3 to 5 years executive level administrative experience
- Must have a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must have a knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and have an eye for detail
- Any candidate with an Operations background is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.