Independence, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This title company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Escrow Office who will be responsible for providing pre-closing escrow information to clients, lenders, and real estate agents. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage the entire retail real estate closing process by complying with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, and company policies
- Prepare all closing documents by following lenders instructions
- Order all required inspections, surveys, pay-off statements, and hazard insurance
- Prepare documents for recording and make appropriate disbursements associated with the closing
- Must have 2+ years of Escrow Officer experience
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills
- Must have strong presentation and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer savvy, organized, and have an eye for detail
- Any candidate that has Industry Software and RamQuest experience is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.