Bedford Heights, OH | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is seeking an Entry-Level Mechanical Assembler for a full-time position. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble products for blasters, siphon blasters, air tools, hammers, and abrasive blast cabinets
- Work in the warehouse loading, unloading, and stocking inventory, packing products, and maintaining and ordering supplies
- Basic computer skills for printing labels, bills of materials, etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and assemble equipment
- Drive a box truck to make deliveries
- Keep work area clean
- Less than 1 year mechanical assembly experience is required
- Must have knowledge using hand and power tools
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand single level bills of materials
- Must have the ability to take and follow directions
- Must keep work area clean at all times
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 6 points
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.