Bedford Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A design, engineer, and manufacturing company is seeking an Electronics Engineer for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Test and document various electronics from prototype to mass production
- Must have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have Bench Skills, knowledge of Lab Equipment, and experience with Google Aps and Linux
- Experience with Raspberry Pi Computers, analog, RF, Passive Filter, Sensor and Actuator Circuit Design is a plus
- Schematic and PCB Layout Software Experience – Altium is preferred
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.