Twinsburg, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This product development company is seeking an Electronic Technician to assist with engineering support activities associated with electronic product design and development, implement methods to modify, package, and assemble, and perform required testing of electronic or mechanical assemblies. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Component research, schematic capture, BOM generation, and procurement of parts, boards, and other equipment to support projects
- SMT and through-hole circuit board assembly and testing, test fixture fabrication, electro-mechanical assembly an system testing
- Wire harness fabrication and installation
- Project and test document
- General company and lab support
- Must have a 2 year Electronics Degree or equivalent formal training and experience
- Must have 3+ years’ experience in an electronic design or manufacturing environment
- IPC-610-A, IPC-7711/7721, IPC-J-STD Certifications are desired
- Knowledge of electronic components, design tools, test equipment and its use, and processes used in electronic assemblies, their production and test
- Must have excellent soldering all through-hole and SMT parts
- Firmware experience, including embedded Linux is a strong plus
- Must have experience with commercial RF Systems and communications protocols: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.
- Competence with basic machine tools and benchtop reflow oven
- Must be able to program and operate benchtop pick-and-place system
- Must be intelligent, innovative, eager to learn, resourceful, and confident
- Must have a positive attitude with a willingness to grown ad take responsibility for results
- Must be able to work with Design Engineers, CAD Designers, technicians, and assemblers
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.