Twinsburg, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This product development company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electronic Assembler. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble printed circuit boards and perform modifications as needed
- Perform through-hole and surface mount soldering
- Build wire harnesses
- Attach parts to wire and routing boards
- Utilize soldering iron, heat gun, desoldering station, tabletop reflow oven
- Work from customer B.O.M., and drawings
- Must have 2+ years of printed circuit board assembly or rework involving SMT and through-hole parts electronic assembly experience
- Must have IPC-610-A, IPC-7711/7721 Certifications
- Knowledge of hand stenciling boards and hand placing all parts including QFN’s, DFN’s, and BGA’s
- Experience Hand soldering all through-hole and SMT parts to IPC-A-610 standards
- Work from B.O.M.’s and drawings
- Must have a positive attitude with the ability to work with others in a small lab environment
- Must be confident, self-motivated, willing to learn new skills, and take responsibility for quality results and efficient completion of work
- Must have an eye for detail and be a problem solver
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.