Solon, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Assembler who will be responsible for assembling electronic components, sub-assemblies, products or systems. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings, and sample assemblies
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other in printed circuit board, element assemblies, and integrated circuits.
- Assemble per routing instruction and mount assembled sub-assemblies
- Connect or route component lead wires between individual component leads or other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Install finished assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Perform on line go, no-go inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet specifications and standards and perform computerized testing
- Perform miscellaneous tasks assigned by supervisor
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to use small hand tools and run assembly machines
- Must have basic brazing, soldering, welding, and general machining skills
- Must have strong mathematical, reasoning, and language skills
- Must be able to read, work orders, production drawings, and sample assemblies
- Must have the ability to lift 5 to 10 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.