*ERP Business Analyst/Project Manager
North Royalton, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A growing software company is seeking an ERP Business Analyst/Project Manager for full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Support projects and implementations on our ERP Software package
- Provide full life cycle support and customized services of our software from implementation services, training, and support
- Provide sales support of the product during the sales cycle, product demos, and prospect qualifying
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or related industry experience is required
- 4+ years’ experience working with ERP Software Packages and working with manufacturers in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience with project management tools, IE Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Oracle database, development tools, application server, SQL Programming, and prior experience working with Business Intelligence tools are a plus
- Must have experience implementing software and working well with clients and software implementation team members under time restraints
- Must have the ability to define user requirements, analyze problems, and work with development staff through the implementation life cycle
- Must have experience training end users on software packages
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.