Dean of Student Life and Management
Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
This educational facility has a Direct Hire opportunity available for the Dean of Student Life and Management. You will work 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Create and implement a culture of pride and high behavioral and academic expectations
- Build and maintain a healthy adult learning community
- Develop and oversee arrival and dismissal procedures, school transportation, lunchroom, annual bel schedules, school calendars, etc.
- Oversee all curricular and instructional components, and supervise all after-school activities both extra-curricular and intra-curricular
- Ensure building safety, security, and oversee the safety and discipline of all students at off campus events
- Effectively communicate with all constituents, students, families, and staff with a keen awareness of the perception of others and the ability to adjust accordingly
- Collaborate with teachers to support classroom management and instructional strategies that support high behavioral and academic expectations
- Coordinate and lead rigorous, intense, and effective professional development workshops
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree is preferred
- A minimum of two years leadership experience in an urban, public, or charter school setting is required
- Must be able to “sweat the small stuff”, have a “no excuses” attitude, and do “whatever it takes” to close the achievement gap
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where accountability and high expectations are always upheld
- Must possess a philosophy that 100% of our students will attend and graduate from a four-year college and/or university
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an exceptional competitive benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.