Customer Service Rep/Administrator
Westlake, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Rep/Administrator for a full-time position. Initially, you will begin in the office/reception area, and you will handle invoicing, answer customer questions, and general office duties. Then, you will move into customer service. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Update and maintain detailed customer contact information and activities in both CRM and Accounting Software
- Processing customer orders accurately and timely
- Work with Shipping and Production Departments to ensure adequate stock levels and customer delivery date is being met
- Provide answers and information to questions and requests from current and prospective customers
- Resolve product/order issues with customers
- Set-up, maintain, and update financial accounts for customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have accurate data entry and typing skills
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be computer proficient with the ability to use a MAC and email software
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.