Controlled Room Assembler
Solon, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A medical supply company is seeking a Controlled Room Assembler who will be responsible for all job functions related to assembly, testing, documenting and quality standards. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Controlled-environment assembly
- Incoming inspection
- Documentation of quality standards
- Final function testing
- Completing daily, weekly & monthly checklists
- Ensuring compliance with quality & regulatory standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 2 year experience in an electro-mechanical product manufacturing environment
- Must have basic computer skills, and the ability to read part blueprints
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret work documents and quality specifications
- Knowledge of controlled environment production & quality system requirements
- Must be proficient with industry measurement tools
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.