Construction Project Manager
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A construction company is seeking a Project Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage multiple projects from the time it is estimated and awarded, through final billing
- Visit job-sites as needed for meetings and to support the projects
- Provide submittals, obtain permits, and prepare the scope of work for projects
- Monitor the scope, schedule, and budget of all projects
- Produce estimates for extra work and change orders
- Work hand-in-hand with the estimator, foreman, and general superintendent
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the construction field, preferably site work construction
- Must have experience in project management, scheduling, cost management, and customer relations
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of construction software and estimating experience is preferred
- Must have strong time and project management skills
- Must be able to identify issues and implement corrective measures
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to work in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.