Consumer Loan Collector
Cleveland, OH 44131 | Temp-to-Hire
This financial institution is seeking a Consumer Loan Collector for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, one to two times a month you will be scheduled to work in the evening, typically until 6 p.m.
- Call/contact delinquent accounts, follow-up on promises to pay
- Initiate action via telephone, mail, skip trace, litigation, or adjusted schedules
- Follow-up on negative balance deposit accounts
- Send notices and process payments
- Mark recommendations for escalated collection action
- Analyze financial condition of delinquent borrowers
- Maintain accurate files and report on all collection activity
- Must have previous first party collection experience in a credit union, bank or finance company is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years related consumer collection experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year skip trace experience
- Must have an understanding of bankruptcy, repossession strategies, and procedures
- Must have knowledge of methods and procedures for addressing fraud circumstances
- Must understand mortgage collections and foreclosure processes
- Must have excellent customer service, follow-through, and communication skills
- Must be proficient entering data in computer, word processing, and computer usage
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.