Fairport Harbor, OH 44077 | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Set-up/Programmer to develop CNC programs, select tooling, create tool lists, prepare set-up sheets, design, and develop fixtures, special tools, and other related devices for production. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Write all programs per company job processes and customer specifications
- Set-up and operate jobs, CAM processing on various CNC machines, including Turning Centers with sub-spindle and live tooling, CNC Milling Centers with 3 and 4 axis, and Wire EDM Machines
- Select proper tooling, edit programs, and adjust speeds and feeds to optimize and achieve production plans
- Inspect and verify parts by using a variety of inspection equipment and method
- Research new tooling, equipment, and manufacturing processes which enhance the company’s ability to remain competitive and profitable
- Help troubleshot machinery problems, train CNC Machine operators, help develop tooling needs, and maintain maintenance on all CNC machines
- Must have 3 to 5 years CNC Programming and set-up experience
- Must have strong CNC Lathe and/or Mill Machining background with advanced training and programming abilities
- CAM Programming in CAM Works is a plus
- Must be able to inspect and verify parts by using a variety of inspection equipment
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Must have a strong desire to learn, ability to improve and achieve greater results, and work independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible to adjust work schedule in order to meet customer and production requirements
- Must have a working knowledge of trigonometry and other mathematical formulas
- Must have extensive knowledge of blueprint reading and Geometric Dimension and Tolerance
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.