CNC Milling Machinst
Wickliffe, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Milling Machinist, for a full-time, long-term opportunity. This is a first shift position starting at 5 or 6 a.m. with mandatory overtime.
- Plan and perform a wide range of rough finishes - gang milling, slotting, grooving, keywaying, helical, and boring
- Perform spiral and other milling operations on a wide variety of castings, forgings, various ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Set-ups are difficult and demand careful handling
- Extensive use of shims, blocks, and supports for proper alignment to avoid springing, distortion, and moving
- Tolerances are close and difficult and there are a large number of co-related dimensions between faces, bores, and slots
- Must have prior CNC Milling Machining skills
- Must have previous experience with rough finishes, working with various castings, forgings, and metals
- Must have the ability to perform set-up and work with close tolerances
- Must have basic trigonometry and algebra
- Must be able to read charts, tables, complex prints, and programs
- Must have experience with mics, calipers indicators, and fixed gauges
- Must have own tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.