CDL-A Drivers - 5 needed
Maple Heights, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This transportation company is offering immediate positions for CDL-A Drivers to drive a tractor trailer for the purpose of delivery and unloading various products. You will work Monday through Friday, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Deliver products within assigned route schedule and time window
- Unload product from trailer, by hand or using a hand cart, and place in designated customer storage area
- Frequently lift, push or move product that weights 1 to 75 pounds, up to 100 pounds; frequently reach up to 72” to stack and unstack, and constantly bend and pivot while loading and unload products
- Verify delivery of items with customers and obtain proper signatures
- Collect money where required
- Pick-up, load, and unload damaged goods and customer returned, and complete necessary paperwork
- Follow all responsibilities in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations and company policies and procedures
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Drivers’ License with a clean record
- Must possess a valid Medical Card
- Must have at least 1 year commercial driving experience
- Must have previous experience working in the food service industry
- Must have pallet breakdown and hand cart delivery experience
- Must have excellent communication and basic math skills
- Must demonstrate strong customer relations and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to follow all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.