CAD - Mechanical Designer
Willoughby, OH 44094 | Possible Temp to Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking a CAD/Mechanical Designer for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Utilize Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Handle piping design and structural design on heat transfer equipment and pumping stations
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Autodesk Inventor
- Must have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Must have piping and structural design knowledge
- Process piping, fluid piping, heat transfer equipment and pumping station design experience are a plus
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
This opportunity has 3 levels of pay:
Level 1: drafting duties with minimal creativity - $18 to $20/hr;
Level 2: custom design of equipment operations and moderate creativity - $20 to $24/hr;
Level 3: high design expertise, complex design with extensive use of specific industry codes (pharmaceutical, chemical, power generation) - $24/hr and up.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.