Chesterland, OH | Indefinite
A large supply company is seeking a CAD Drafter for full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Generate solid models of parts and assemblies with Solidworks
- Create accurate mechanical drawings following ANSI drafting practices
- Create product support documentation utilizing 3D CAD exploded views
- Track and monitor ERP system for change requests and configure documentation projects to accomplish changes requested
- Process engineering change requests and issue engineering orders
- Document and monitor part number
- Create and update mechanical and/or electrical drawings as needed
- Must have Certificate or Associates Degree in mechanical or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Must have 2+ years working with ANSI drafting practices, Solidworks, and AutoCAD
- Must have 1+ years working with any MRP System
- Must operate efficiently with drafting and design software tools
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must work in a team environment proactively and productively
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.