Building Maintenance Technician
Parma, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This management company is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to perform maintenance and repairs at an apartment complex. Work hour are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Repair leaks, equipment, roof-top units, and hot water tanks
- Troubleshoot issues and make plumbing and electrical repairs
- Repair drywall and paint walls and trim
- Clean and repair ducts
- Perform other various maintenance repairs as needed
- Must have extensive building and property maintenance experience
- Must have a certification in HVAC-4
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to work independently or as a team player
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.