Building/Lawn Maintenance Technician
Bedford, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Buidling/Lawn Maintenance Technician. Work hours are from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Drive company truck as required for delivery and pick-up of parts and materials
- Perform Lawn and yard maintenance (mowing, trimming, sweeping, trash removal etc.)
- Winter time snow plow and apply deicer to parking lot and yard areas
- Work with our air pollution system lead technician on pollution system projects
- Will be trained in the operation of LP Forklifts and Articulated Man Lifts
- Work with Facilities Maintenance Department staff as required
- Must have prior maintenance experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of carpentry and painting is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.