Bedford, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking an Assembler Operator who will be responsible for operating assembly machines to manufacture switches. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with occasional overtime.
- Interact with set-up person and working lead to get work assignment
- Notify set-up person when necessary to maintain adequate supply of components to assemble switches
- Maintain housekeeping in assembly area
- Provide assistance to other assembly operators if necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must possess solid mechanical aptitude and understanding
- Must be able to follow written work instructions including print specifications
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must keep work area clean at all times
- Must have good eye-hand coordination and able to lift up to 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.