Strongsville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This non-profit organization is seeking an Administrator who will demonstrate the patience and knowledge necessary to provide office assistance to callers and guests with many types of disabilities, their loved ones, and legal representatives. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Serve as a first point of contact and greet walk-in and scheduled clients and other parties
- Answer telephone and accurately transfer call to correct colleague
- Send, receive, document, and distribute faxes and mail
- Enter data into proprietary software
- Order Office Supplies
- Accept direction and other responsibilities as assigned
- Prior office experience, efficient and accurate data entry skills, and the ability to type least 55 wpm is required
- Experience in a law firm, social service agency, or medical office is preferred
- Must have professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows 10, Adobe Acrobat, and Google Mail
- Must be friendly and confident with a positive telephone demeanor
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to self-manage workflow and multi-task
- Must be reliable, punctual, and have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.