Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A small non-profit organization is seeking an Administrator to support the Director and staff. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Manage the calendar of the Executive Director and other high level staffing including scheduling, fielding, and prioritizing meeting requests
- Answer telephone calls and respond to routine organizational inquiries
- Greet guests, coordinate office hospitality, organize materials for board meetings, and provide assistance to organizational staff
- Order office supplies, and communicate with outside vendors
- Maintain and update organization membership list
- Manage data entry for check intake and donor tracking
- Perform other tasks and projects as needed
- Must have previous office experience
- Must have strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- A friendly, upbeat, and professional personality and appearance is required
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.