Downtown Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A growing real estate/property management company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Interact with building tenants, contractors, vendors, and staff via phone, email, and in person
- Interface with tenants through building request system
- Perform general secretarial and office functions utilizing Word and Excel to develop documents, letters, forms, and maintain and update spreadsheets
- Maintain files, inventory, and office equipment
- Process mail, UPS, and FedEx deliveries
- Schedule appointments, site visits, parking, and conference rooms
- Support accounting by coding invoices, data input, and preparing back-up
- Coordinate construction schedule and tenant moves
- Maintain tenant databases and track insurance requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ Administrative Assistant experience
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills is important
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and have an eye for detail
- Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
- Any candidate that has experience with commercial real estate is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.