Accounts Payable Specialist
Medina, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Process and input heavy volume of A/P Invoices including matching purchase order received, pricing to vendor invoices, and working with purchasing and receiving to resolve discrepancies
- Accurate general ledger coding of non-purchase order invoices
- Timely process invoices to ensure the company maximizes discount availability
- Print checks, vendor account reconciliation, and file invoices
- Update and maintain all account payable records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Must have experience in MRP environment and SyteLine skills preferred
- Must have the ability to resolve discrepancies
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.