Cleveland, OH | Contracting/Project
A local delivery company is seeking an Accounting Clerk for a full-time, first shift position.
- Perform accounting, clerical, research, and call center functions to support management
- Record business transactions
- Key daily information/worksheets to the general ledger system
- Prepare bank deposits
- Input invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records
- Perform other duties if requested
- Associates Degree is preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience required
- 1+ years working with QuickBooks Pro required; 3+ years preferred
- Intermediate or Advanced MS Excel skills with 50+ wpm typing
- Must have critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, punctual, and organized
- Must have a high level of confidentiality
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.