Wire Harness Supervisor
Richfield, OH 44286 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Wire Harness Supervisor to assist management with the smooth and efficient operation of the wire harness cell. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Organize and delegate work assignment to employees
- Solve production and employee problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Develop and maintain an effective organization throughout the work cell
- Provide guidance and direction to the employees in your work cell to assist them as needed to complete the work
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Organize and manage 4 to 7 people in your area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior supervisory experience
- Must have strong communication, organizational, planning, measuring, and time management skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to maintain a safe, neat, and orderly work area
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.