Second Shift Production Supervisor
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This food manufacturer/distributor is seeking a Second Shift Production Supervisor for a full-time opportunity.
- Manage production, sanitation, and mix room workforce
- Assist with overall sanitation and maintenance of production equipment and facility
- Assist in maintaining and administering Food Defense, Food Safety, and Food Quality Plans, GMPs, HACCP, and SQF Programs, as well as, company, regulatory, and customer requirements and specifications
- Maintain accurate materials and supplies inventories and provide EOM inventory support
- Attend both on-site and off-site training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have B.S. in Food Science or related field and 3 to 5 years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Previous management experience is required
- Must have solid knowledge of OSHA, ODA, USDA Regulations and strong experience in GMPS, HACCP, and SQF Programs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.