*Second Shift Forging Utility Associate
Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Forging Utility Associate who will work as a member of the forging team to improve efficiency and promote a clean, safe working atmosphere. This is a second shift position from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Load slugs into press ovens
- Work with team to meet customer expectations on quality and delivery
- Perform general housecleaning duties
- Clean and replace smog hog cells
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers
- Perform all required maintenance on cell washing equipment
- Keep accurate maintenance documentation
- Work on other processes when needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have knowledge of quality system principles
- Must have the ability to lift 35 pounds while on a ladder, 40 to 50 pounds on a routine basis, and 70 to 80 pounds on occasion
- Must have the ability to operate material handling equipment and move throughout the building and manufacturing facility
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.