Strongsville, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Inspector for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Audit first and second shift parts
- Perform first article inspection and daily floor inspection
- PPAP Inspection/dimensional layout
- Final Inspection/approval for shipment to customer
- Verify that the parts meet the specifications of the customer
- Always maintain a healthy and safe work place
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years' inspection experience
- Must have complete understanding and interpretation of blue print call outs
- Must be familiar with and understand measuring techniques
- Must have an eye for detail, be resulted-oriented, and operate with a sense of urgency
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work on your feet for a full shift.
- Must pass an inspection test
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.