Precision Diamond Cutters - 2 needed
Chardon, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company has full-time positions available for Precision Diamond Cutters. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Finish cut diamonds to a specific geometry
- Set-up tooling for jobs
- Read and interpret prints and drawings
- Inspect radius and distances using an topical comparator and microscopes
- Must have manual machining, grinding, and woodworking experience
- Jewelry and watch making experience is helpful
- Must have precision component assembly experience working with very small parts and good hand/eye coordination
- Must have a working knowledge of optical comparator and microscopes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must have good math/geometry skills
- Must want a career that offers long-term growth potential
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.