Indianapolis, IN | Direct Hire
This educational facility is seeking an Office Manager to perform general administrative duties including filing, drafting letters and emails, attendance reporting, scanning breakfast and lunch barcodes, ordering supplies, and collecting student enrollment paperwork. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Coordinate various office support services including vendors and facilities management
- Field phone calls and other communications from parents, social services, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Assist with the maintenance of all office equipment
- Oversee all building supplies which includes receiving shipments and taking inventory
- Maintain accurate and complete student files while adhering to FERPA and Department of Education Laws
- Assist in EMIS and SOS funding database reporting and Student Information System
- Maintain accurate Transportation and Food Service Logs
- Support fellow Office Managers, Principals, and Leadership Team
- Attend scheduled meetings, professional development, and trainings
- Perform other work as assigned
- Must have prior Office Manager experience in an Educational environment
- Must have strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines 100% of the time
- Must remain positive, flexible and professional at all times
- Must have the ability to build a healthy relationship with students, parents, and colleagues
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point.
- Must demonstrate a “do whatever it takes” mentality and approach to the job, support the overall success and function of the company, and be available for evening and weekends as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an exceptional competitive benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.