Level 1 Maintenance Technician
Mentor, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Level 1 Maintenance Technician who will install, maintain, and repair machinery, CNC and forging equipment, physical structures, pip, and electrical systems throughout the facility. This is a third shift position from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.; however, you must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Repair and maintain all production equipment and machinery
- Maintain building lighting, electrical, plumbing, HVA, and structure
- Utilize company Lock/Out Tag/out Program
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, drawings, blueprints, and manuals
- Use power tools, hand tools, measuring, and testing equipment
- Cutting torch system with Mig and Stick Welding
- Work with pumps, pneumatics, electrical safety, forklifts, gears, hydraulics, valves, and rigging equipment
- Travel for training and business needs
- Follow all safety procedures, maintain a clean safe working environment, and keep current with all relevant environmental laws and regulations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Technical School preferred
- Three to five years’ experience in machine maintenance, welding, electrical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics with a strong mechanical background
- 24 hours Hazmat training is preferred
- Must have excellent interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Must have the operate a forklift and man lift, as well as the ability to lift up to 100 pounds when necessary
- Must have strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email knowledge
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods
- Must be comfortable with doing repairs to equipment on rooftop of building throughout the year
- Must be able to follow all rules, regulations, and laws
- Must be able to travel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.